Austin, Texas is the state’s capital and home to many great restaurants and food trucks that serve paleo friendly menu options. In this article we will teach you all of the most popular places to eat near Austin so you can enjoy delicious foods like BBQ, Hamburgers, Steak, and other Texas favorites without breaking your diet.
Top Paleo Restaurants in Austin
Picnik – Healthy food and paleo choices for people that need food on the go
Wholly Cow Burgers – One of the top burger places in Austin that serves organic beef in South Austin
ATXFOODCO. – A food truck that plant based (paleo safe) meals
Always Hungry – A food truck with Tacos and rice bowls made from Texas ingredients
Revolution Vegan Kitchen – Plant based appetizers and meals with unique art in South Austin near Beacon Ridge
How We Pick Our Favorites
The competition for the best Paleo restaurant in Houston is tough with so many good places to eat. Our list and ratings are based on the following factors:
- Location – If it is not in Austin it does not count for our list
- Number of Paleo menu items – The more paleo friendly items the better
- Quality of food – Quality is key and we don’t like to sacrifice any part of our meal
- Price – Our team will always make sure you get good value for your dollar
- Customer reviews and ratings – Ratings and reviews from the locals are one of the best ways to pick top spots to eat.
Our Final Say
These are our top picks for the best restaurants in Austin that serve Paleolithic friendly diet options in 2022. If you know about a new restaurant or food truck not on our list let us know!
Hi there! My name is Estelle and I am a Paleo Lover! I like helping other people learn about the health benefits of the paleo diet.