Hungry for a paleo-friendly meal in Seattle and not sure where to eat? We searched the Emerald City to find the 13 best Paleo restaurants and food trucks in Seattle.
The Best Paleo Restaurant in Seattle
The best Paleo restaurant in Seattle is Asadero. It is located in Ballard, just North of Salmon Bay, and we recommend trying the Steak! It is cooked on high using mesquite wood that give each meal a can’t miss Mexican flavor when you are hungry in Seattle.
The Top 13 Paleo Restaurants and Food Trucks in Seattle
Asadero – Our top choice, located just near the Ballard Bridge
Porkchop & Co. – Perfect for brunch or lunch, located on Leary Ave, North of Salmon Bay
Uneeda Burger – Casual burgers with the best beef in the area, located on Freemont near Aurora Ave
Revolve True Food & Wine – Warm and friendly with plenty of Wine on Main in Bothell near the Sammamish River
Paseo – Caribbean sandwiches and lunches on Fremont near Aurora Ave
Mashiko – Japanese style sushi on California Ave in West Seattle
Lil Woody’s – Classic burger and shake joint with 4 locations across the Seattle area
Eve Freemont – Delicious and healthy organic food in Fremont near the Aurora Bridge
The Grill from Ipanema – Paleo dinners and lunches in a unique restaurant on 1st Ave
Nuflours – Friendly bakery and cafe for brunch on 15th Ave
The Juicy Cafe – Juice bar with 4 locations across Seattle that serves Paleo friendly Smoothies and snacks
Tilikum Place Cafe – Euro bistro and bar located on Cedar St in Belltown
Capitol Cider – A 2-story friendly tavern on East Pike near the I-5 Expressway
About Our Ratings
People of Seattle write to our team and ask – how did you choose the restaurants and food trucks in this list?
- Quality of food – This would not be a true review if we did not put taste and quality of food above all else!
- Location in Seattle – If it is not in Seattle, it is not on this list. Our of the restaurants, cafes and food trucks are located in Seattle, or just outside city limits.
- Price – Price is not the only factor in our rankings, and you can find everyday meals that anyone can afford all the way up to gourmet dinners.
- Reviews and ratings – Consistency and quality are the only way to make our top 10 list. We checked reviews and ratings from all the top sites to make sure our recommendations will stand the test of time.
- Recommendations from locals – Who knows where to eat better than the locals? We asked long time residents which places are the best to eat in the area!
Our Final Word
The 13 restaurants, cafes, bars, bistros and food trucks in our list are some of the most popular paleo spots in King county. Know a new place that just opened that deserves to be on our list – send us a note!
Hi there! My name is Estelle and I am a Paleo Lover! I like helping other people learn about the health benefits of the paleo diet.